Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Smurf

Syd had so much fun at theater today. I enjoyed it because I had some quiet time just sitting outside watching her have fun. It was kinda like watching a little monkey in the zoo. hehe At the end of class the teacher brought out the body socks. It was hilarious watching the newer kids try to get them on. They didn't know what they were doing. Syd was the funniest to watch because the silly girl decided to wear a dress against her mommy's better judgement. Maybe next time she'll listen to her mommy who might just know a thing or two after all. By the way, my beautiful daughter is the one in the center in blue. She's my little smurf!

I had a nice visit with a friend after theater before coming in to make dinner. The kids were all happy with the same meal for once. That doesn't happen very often. We had loaded nachos with homemade peach shakes for desert. The shakes were Tristan's idea. Last night he experimented with it and they turned out pretty good. They weren't very thick, but very tasty. Tonight we added extra ice cream to make them thicker and they were yummy! Who needs ideas and recipes when you have Tristan?! HeHe.

After dinner Shay wanted to play a game so we played rummy-o while we finished our shakes. I thought that game was going to last forever. It seemed none of us could play for the first 10 rounds. In the end Tristan won, as usual. Now we're getting ready to have a small piece of cheesecake that Shay made earlier today, then we're going to bed. I'm finally getting to bed early, not that it means I'll sleep well all night, but it's worth a try. Say a prayer for me! Night Night friends! God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.