Wednesday, May 25, 2011

God's Peace

I'm going to bed tonight with sadness in my heart. It's breaking for our army families who recently lost their loved ones. I just can't even imagine what they must be going through right now. I just pray that I never have to find out first hand.

My mind is blank tonight, though somehow God is continueing to put this peace in my heart that is beyond my understanding. I would expect the recent circumstances would bring more worry to me, yet it hasn't. God is reassuring me that He's in control of everything in my life, in my families life, and that no matter what we will be okay. We have Him and that's ultimately all we need.

It's been a busy evening so I'm going to go to bed to rest up for the busy day I have tomorrow.

Note: My wireless internet stopped working last night when I was posting this and I was too tired to come down to fix it so that's why it wasn't posted last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.